Back to Top

International School Suva

World Class Citizens ~ Life Long Learners



All students at International School Suva who are not Fiji citizens need an appropriate visa to be able to stay at the school. You will be asked to provide proof of your child’s Study Permit or Permit to Reside when you enrol your child at school. Without an appropriate visa we will not be able to process their enrolment.

In order to obtain a Student Permit Visa to study at International School Suva, application needs to be made to the Department of Immigration. The majority of overseas students obtain visas with their parents, who are in Fiji to work. Some students may be accepted to attend the secondary part of the school when they are not accompanied by their parents. The school will only accept students who are not living with their parents, if they are living with an approved guardian who has been appointed by their parents for the time the student is in Fiji. The following paperwork should be forwarded to the Department of Immigration.


  • ISS Student Enrolment Form
  • Application Fees of $136.00 (this is subject to change so check website)
  • Recent Medical Report from home country
  • Recent Police Report from home country
  • Acceptance Letter from the School
  • Sponsor Letter –from the guardian
  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Letter of application from the parents
  • Original Bank Statement from home country 
  • 1 Passport Size photo - Certified

It should be noted that there is usually at least 1 month processing time.
Application forms and up to date information is available on the website.


All persons wishing to volunteer at International School Suva, in any capacity, will need to ensure they are eligible to do so and are advised to contact the Fiji Department of Immigration if they are unsure of their eligibility to volunteer. Further details can be found at their website: